Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Business of Being a Stay at Home Mom

Sometimes it is really, really, really, really hard to get motivated to do any of the "mom" jobs around the house. All I want to do is hang out with these cuties.



EM090110c

Gar090110

EM090110b

EM090110a

EvaBlessing

EMpink


Some days I just want to sell them to the gypsies. But not today! I just want to snuggle and ignore the laundry, ignore the fingerprints on the windows, ignore the smudges on the floor. Today is the best kind of stay at home mom day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sell them, I wanna eat 'em!
xo UP

obanator said...

Awww, great photos you have here. And you are blessed with beautiful children. I love candid photos. It’s the kind of pictures that bring images to life. Are these taken by a professional photographer? These are nice shots.
You can use your own digital photos to make videos to promote your work on social media sites.