Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Song...

I may have posted this song previously.  I probably have posted this song previously.  I'm not going to check.  I love it so much it's worth sharing twice.  I can literally listen to this song 20 times in a row... and I have!





The thing that just gets me is that I lived in San Diego for 10 years and never heard of this guy. I wish I had. I would have loved to see him back when he was a small fish in a big pond.

***Edit*** So I didn't tell you who this is. How silly! This is Jason Mraz singing the song called "I'm Yours". It is off his album entitled "We Sing. We Dance. We Steel Things." I just bought a copy of the just song off of Amazon for $0.79. Cheaper than iTune by $.020!!! Yay, now I can finally put it on my iPod and listen to it over and over and over again to my little hearts content!

3 comments:

Janet said...

who'dis guy?

Trena said...

Love it! Remember we heard it in the pizza shop? What that the same song? I might be confused now!

Kristina said...

I love this song too, and i have forgot about it so thanks for sharing!