Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Decoration Factory

We have been making Halloween Decorations all over the place.  Here are a few...

This is a wreath that my mom taught me how to make out of grape vines.  It was super easy and fun to make.  After Halloween I am going to keep using the wreath for Thanksgiving and for Christmas.  It's nice to have a solid wreath foundation that I can alter as I choose.

Just a plaque thing I saw online and wanted to make.  They turned out OK.  It was fun to use Modge Podge.  I think that's my new favorite sticky stuff.  I am going to have to come up with somethings to decoupage.  Maybe I'll get the boys dressers and decoupage those.  It's probably about time that we start keeping their clothes in dressers instead of bins...

Two things here:  Ghost Garlands and fabric wrapped wire letters.  These were both really fun to make.

This is that tarantula that I told you about last week.  I had them printed at Walmart and framed them.  I decided that I am going to keep these frames full of rotating photos.  After Halloween I have the next three photos already printed.
Halloween hangy flower things.  I don't know what they are called but I like them.  Kristina made some and told me how she did it so I had to make some that same day.


We've got six pumpkins on the front stairs waiting the time when we can carve them.  Hopefully that will happen before Halloween!!!  Plus we've got some skeletons throughout the house and window stickers on the front windows.  We've had a lot of fun decorating.  Every day Uly asks me if we are going to make more decorations today.  If Halloween is this much fun, Christmas is going to be a blast!!!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love the rotating photo frame idea and I would say that I think I am going to do that however knowing me I would most likely get carried away with something else and forget to change it and I would have awesome pumpkins up in July! I guess that's just about the same as having a digital photo frame that has pictures from the first of June right?

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the rotating photo frames! I may have to steal it for my house :).
I love all the decor you made. You are so crafty!

Trena said...

Can you come decorate my house next? I have ZERO decorations up. I'm so un-festive. I like your wreath. I want to make one.

Anonymous said...

Wow..! Your Halloween decorations are absolutely marvelous.

kristina said...

love all your decor! especially those spider photos!
you are so talented!

Rachel J. said...

Totally awesome. YOu have come a long way from Howward avenue. YOu had nuthin on them walls.
Hope you knds have a fun HAlloweenie!

I am making an invisibility cloak.

CAn u see me?

mid said...

http://www.presentercantik.com/2018/06/kredit-tanpa-agunan-apakah-itu.html