Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged

Meghan threw out a large handful of tags and since I'm avoiding work... Here I go!

What is his name? Benjamin Michael Stier

How long have we been married? 11 years in March, 2008.

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? He does, but just barely. He also eats way faster than I.

Who said I love you first? I'm not really sure. It could have been either of us, but he'll probably remember.

Who is taller? Ben

Who sings better? I do. But he can sing punk rock way better.

Whose temper is worse? I'm sure mine is. I'm a total nut job. I loose it over every little thing. When he looses his temper it is very rare but more scary (same answer as Meghan).

Who is smarter? He probably is. He's really smart in strange ways. His brain works differently than mine.

Who mows the lawn? He does.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who does the dishes? I do. He might help once in a while but I usually have to go along behind and clean up his cleaning mess. I am glad he tries though. It can sometimes really help me out.

Who cooks dinner? Regularly I do. However if he doesn't want to eat what I made then he will cook something else. Often I will be cooking something and he will come in and take it over. He is a good cook and really enjoys it.

Who drives when you are together? Ben always drives. My driving scares him. Ask me who has been in less accidents though...

Who is more stubborn? He is. He doesn't know it though. ;)

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am. He never does. I'm going to get in trouble if he reads that...

Who has more friends? He does. I only have a few friends. He has a ton. However, I think I am more social in regards to meeting new people but he is much better at retaining friends.

Who wears the pants in the family? He does. I need to work on this. I often have to force myself to follow that.

I tag Melinda & Cutzi.

5 comments:

Trena said...

I love it that your driving scares him. Have you ever been in a car when Ben is driving?? I still can't believe he got a 100 on his driving test in high school. He always does things like that just to shock you!

Valentina Stier said...

Actually, Jessica, it's a power thing, like holding the remote. You're the better driver. Love, Val

kristina said...

I love all your new posts! your boys are SO cute! and we had so much fun the other day at Uly's party.

Pixie said...

I'm with Val. lol I'm a total nut job too. Whatever... I always tell him "You picked me so what does that make you?" :D

Janet said...

A fun posting, Jess. Good questions for a peek into your life.